Federation News Blog 8 - 08/04/2022
Welcome to Blog 8
Our Federation Value for Term 4 is Responsibility
Term 4 draws to a close, and we look forward to spending a well-earned Easter break with our families. Term 4 has been fast-paced, and rewarding with all year groups working very hard. We have seen a couple more class assemblies and have been very pleased to be able to celebrate together with parents, including: superstars, Celebration assembly, West Leigh's Spring Sing, The BJS Easter service at St Andrew's Church and our BJS Eggstravaganza Easter Festival!
We would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy Easter holiday, with maybe just a chocolate egg or two!
We look forward to welcoming all children back on Monday, 25 April.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start of Term 5 - Monday 25 April
- May day bank holiday - Monday 02 May (both Schools Closed)
- BJS - 5C Class Cake Sale - Friday 29 April @ 3.30pm
- Federation Inset Day 5 - Friday 27 May (last day in school Term 4, for pupils is Thursday 26 May)
- End of Term 5 - Friday 27 May
In this edition:
- End of Term 4 Letter from Mr Webster
- West Leigh SuperStars and Backwell 'B' Award Winners
- WL Reception Walk
- BJS Easter Festival Eggstravaganza!
- Class Spotlight - Year 5 trip to We the Curious
- WL Year 2 Trip to Chepstow Castle
- Book Fair success at BJS
- Federation Fudraising for Red Nose Day and DEC Ukraine Crisis Appeal
- BJS Sporting Success!
- Doodle Maths Spring Challenge
- WL PTA Term 4 Update
- BJS PTA Term 4 Update
- Notices from local clubs and venues