Backwell Junior - KS2 Class Teacher Fixed Term Vacancy
KS2 Class Teacher Vacancy - Fixed Term
School: Backwell C of E Junior School
Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday)
Contract: Fixed term for one year due to staffing review
Salary: TMS 1 - 6 (£25,741 - £36,961 fte). NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
Start Date: 1st September 2022 – 31st August 2023
Backwell C of E Junior school is a 2 form entry and is strongly committed to the community it serves. This post offers an exciting opportunity to join a very supportive team dedicated to ‘making a difference’.
We are looking for an inspiring Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our happy and successful school.
Your experience, qualities and skills will include:
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- Commitment to continually seek improvement
- Commitment to raising standards and achievement
- A passion for Primary Learning
- A strong understanding of the Primary National Curriculum
- Supporting and embracing the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
- A fabulous working environment with children who really want to learn
- A friendly and successful school
- A growing school with dedicated and hard-working staff
- A positive learning environment
- Supportive staff, governors, parents, church and community
The Federation of West Leigh Infant School and Backwell C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Visits are strongly encouraged: Please contact our school office to arrange an after school visit on 01275 462632.
To access application form and further information please see attachments below.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email the School Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Noon on Friday 13th May 2022
Interview Date: Friday 20th May 2022