West Leigh - Administration Officer
Administration Officer - Part Time
School: West Leigh Infant School
Salary: JG4 SCP 7-11 (£20,092 - £21,748) pro rata for Term time only
Hours: Part Time – 22 hours per week (8.30am – 4.30pm – Wed & Thurs)
(8.30am – 4.00pm on Fri) with half hour lunch
Start: 1st September 2021
West Leigh Infant School is seeking an organised and efficient Administration Officer to provide administrative support in the office.
The successful candidate must:
- Have good attention to details and be organised and self-motivated
- Have good GCSE results (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Ideally have experience working in education
- Be able to work confidently under pressure to deadlines
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally have experience of ParentPay or similar outline payment system
- Ideally have experience of SIMs
We can offer you:
• A fabulous working environment with children who really want to learn
• A friendly and successful school
• A school with a dedicated and hard-working staff
School visits are encouraged to take place after school. To arrange a visit please contact the School Office on 01275 463274.
Please apply for the position using the Lighthouse Schools Partnership Application Form. Further details are available on the school website - Federation of West Leigh Infant School and Backwell C of E Junior School - Federation Vacancies (backwellfederation.co.uk), from the School Office on 01275 463274 or e-mail email@example.com .
Completed electronic applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Tuesday 22nd June 2021
Interview date: Friday 25th June 2021
The Federation of West Leigh Infant School and Backwell C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all in our community to share this commitment. Any appointment will be subject to full enhanced DBS checks (including Barred List Information) and satisfactory references.