West Leigh - Lunchbreak Supervisor
School: West Leigh Infants)
Hours: 6.25 hours a week, term time only (11.50am – 1.05pm Mon – Fri)
Start: 2nd September 2021
Pay: JG1C pt 1 - 2 (FTE £17,842 - £18,198) - Pro rata - £2,577 - £2,629
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic Lunchbreak Supervisor to ensure our children have a happy and safe lunchtime experience.
Duties will include:
- To supervise the movement of pupils to and from dining areas, including any personal hygiene requirements.
- To maintain good order and excellent hygiene practices in dining areas.
- To assist pupils, where necessary, with the collection of food and return of trays, or other items to the service counter.
- To assist pupils, where necessary, with the proper use of cutlery, drinking facilities or other aspects of the midday meal.
- To assist in the clearance of any spillages and wiping down, clearing or resetting of tables, as appropriate.
- To monitor behaviour in the playground and assist where necessary, ensuring a safe environment for the children.
- To take any immediate action to attend to sickness or accidents by carrying out minor first aid and summoning relevant assistance.
The Federation of West Leigh Infant School and Backwell C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all in our community to share this commitment. Any appointment will be subject to full enhanced DBS checks (including Barred List Information) and satisfactory references.
School visits are encouraged to take place after school. To arrange a visit please contact the School Office on 01275 463274.
Further information is available from the school website Federation of West Leigh Infant School and Backwell C of E Junior School - Federation Vacancies (backwellfederation.co.uk) or from the school office 01275 463274.
Application forms should be sent to the school office by post or email the School Business Manager – Avril Steel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Monday 5th July 2021
Interview date: Friday 16th July 2021
This post will commence: 2nd September 2021