West Leigh Infant - KS1 Teacher Part-time, Fixed Term Vacancy
KS1 Class Teacher Vacancy, Part-time, Fixed Term Vacancy
School: West Leigh Infant School
Hours: Part-time (Thursday & Friday) – 13 hours
Contract: Fixed Term for one year due to staffing review
Salary: TMS 1 – 6 (£25,471 - £36,961 fte), [£10,188 - £14,784 Pro rata] NQT’s encouraged to apply.
Start Date: 1st September 2022 – 31st August 2023
West Leigh Infant School is a 2 form entry and is strongly committed to the community it serves. This post offers an exciting opportunity to join a very supportive team dedicated to ‘making a difference’.
We are looking for an inspiring Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our happy and successful school. The post will be one year while we carry out a staffing review.
Your experience, qualities and skills will include:
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- Commitment to continually seek improvement
- Proven track record in raising attainment and achievement
- Proven experience of successfully managing small teams
- A passion for Key Stage 1
- A very strong understanding of the Key Stage 1 National Curriculum and assessment
We can offer you:
- A fabulous working environment with children who really want to learn
- A friendly and successful school
- A growing school with a dedicated and hard-working staff
- Opportunities to work across the phases both within the Infant setting and with our Federation partner school, Backwell Church of England Junior School
- Excellent CPD opportunities
The Federation of West Leigh Infant School and Backwell C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Visits are strongly encouraged: Please contact our school office to arrange an after school visit on 01275 463274.
To access application form and further information please see attachments below.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email the School Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Noon on Friday 13th May 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 19th May 2022